What's it all about ...

We all know little girls are made of sugar & spice and everything nice ... but sometimes our girls have a little edge to them! So I decided to dip into my creative side and start making some fun girly accessories that would stand-up to the adventurous little girls in our lives. That's how Just Josie came to be. Please give me feedback on any of the items I have posted, I'm always looking for new ideas!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Seriously cute

Okay maybe it's just me but I am in love with my newest creations ... funky flower clips! They take forever to make (again I'm still learning) but I cannot get over how cute they are. The best thing is that they can be fun or dressy ... Josie better watch out before mom starts stealing some of her clippies!

No comments:

Post a Comment